In addition to obvious concerns about appearance, missing teeth cause a number of oral health problems. There is the inability to chew efficiently, jawbone deterioration, decreased self-confidence, oral health issues and possible overall health concerns. Here is some additional information about dental implants and how they could help you!
Why Should I Choose Dental Implants?
Prior to the rise of dental implant procedures, patients relied on bridges and dentures to solve their missing tooth problems. Today’s dental implants have become more affordable, offer superior aesthetics, and can restore your bite function and health. You can now enjoy a healthy, functional and beautiful in just a few short visits with the Advanced Dental Center of Florence!
Benefits Of Dental Implants
1) Enhanced Durability. Traditional dental implants produce a strong bite that outlasts most other tooth replacement procedures.
2) Reduced speech problems. For denture and bridge wearers, loose-fitting devices often lead to unclear speech. With dental implants, there is no need to worry about reapplying adhesive to keep replacement teeth in place—and no need to be embarrassed about speaking.
3) Improved jawbone integrity. The teeth must stimulate your jawbone in order to retain its density and shape. Missing teeth lead to bone loss. With implants, patients regain the bite pressure required to keep the jaw healthy.
4) Prevent shifting of teeth into spaces from missing teeth. When teeth are missing, others migrate into the new openings. Dental implants protect these teeth from moving.
5) A more natural look. When dental implants are properly placed, people will never know they are not your own teeth. These restorations look and function like the originals!
6) Simplified procedures. Today’s dental implant options allow for shorter implant placement times and increased patient satisfaction.
7) Better oral and overall health. Missing teeth can contribute to dental health problems because spaces from missing teeth can attract food particles, bacteria and plaque. Moreover, poor oral health has recently been linked to diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis, low birth weight, heart disease, depression and anxiety.
How Easy Is It To Care For Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a wonderful and easy tooth replacement option because they require no additional care. Your dental implants can be cared for at the same time and with the same daily dental hygiene processes that you likely already use. Regular tooth brushing and flossing as well as visits to your dentist twice a year are necessary. While you are getting your teeth cleaned, your doctor can also examine your dental implants. Patients should also examine the dental implant area daily to be sure they are not irregularities or signs of infection. Any of these signs should be reported to your doctor immediately.
Come See Us For All Your Dental Implant Needs
The staff at Advanced Dental Center of Florence want our patients in Florence, SC to know that they do not just provide friendly service, they also provide many exceptional services for all your dental care needs. Dental implants are one of the wonderful options that our doctors provide for our valued patients with missing or damaged teeth. Dental implants are permanent, strong and they look just like your natural teeth! Want to know more about the process, the benefits or financing options? Come see us today, or check out the rest of our specially designed dental implant website for more information. Your no-obligation consultation and a better smile could be just a simple phone call away.