If your family is like most families, your pet is a part of your family, and you want the absolute best for it. Today, we’re going to continue our discussion of local businesses to talk about a local vet in Florence that’s expertly taking care of our community’s pets.
Cashua Veterinary Care treats your pets as if they’re a part of their own family. The vet clinic at Cashua Veterinary Care is run by experienced and licensed doctors that are committed to the health of you animal. They’re a full-service vet clinic, and they’re passionate about the health and well-being of your pet.
Just as we, as humans, need exercise and nutrition to maintain our peak fitness, so do our pets. The team at Cashua Veterinary Care prides themselves in educating the community on every aspect of maintaining your pet’s health. Like any good doctor, they also stay up to date on the latest technology and treatments, ensuring that your pets get the utmost care.
Vet Services Offered for Dogs and Cats at Cashua Veterinary Care
Just as it’s important for your dental health that you go for routine checkups twice a year, it’s important that you take your pet for bi-annual exams. By regular checkups, you can stay on top of your pet’s health and prevent serious health problems from arising. At the same time, they offer a variety of services for your pets, ensuring that they stay in optimal health:
- Diagnostics and therapeutic care: The hospital at Cashua Veterinary Care has all of the equipment they need to diagnose your pet’s health conditions, making sure that your pet is as comfortable as possible through any conditions.
- Surgical services: In the unfortunate event that your pet requires surgery, their hospital is equipped with a surgical suite, ensuring a safe and effective procedure.
- Anesthesia: They use the safest anesthetics, especially for older or high-risk pets. By using the modern equipment and high-quality anesthetics, they’re able to make sure your pet is doing well through the entire anesthetic procedure. They makes sure they fall every anesthetic protocol to a T, making sure that that the numbers are right for each individual pet.
- Medical Diagnostic Imaging: They use modern ultrasound devices to help diagnose complex cases.
- Pet Acupuncture: They care so much about the health and well-being of your pet, they offer acupuncture to help alleviate pain in your older pets. Acupuncture can be used with any pet to help skin or pain problems.
- Radiology: They offer on-site, state-of-the-art X-ray equipment to help your pet get diagnosed quickly.
- Pet Dentistry: Did you know that dentistry is important for your pets too? Oral pains can cause your pet a lot of pain and discomfort. They offer teeth cleanings, as well as tooth extractions.
- Diet counseling: Certain breeds of dogs and cats require special diets. They’ll offer nutritional recommendations for your pet and help you get the food they need.
- Pet pharmaceuticals: Working as a one stop shop, they have a variety of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, flea and tick prevention, heartworm prevention, shampoos, and other prescriptions to keep your pets in shape.
The genuine staff at Cashua Veterinary Care want to make sure all of your pet’s needs are met, which is why they go above and beyond to make sure that they have the proper equipment and services for any necessity. Take your pet to a local veterinarian clinic that cares about the happiness of your pet, and ultimately, your family.